This week was filled with some homework, more homework, strange Italian men, my sunglasses going missing, and more homework... but do not worry my hair did not lose anymore color.
My Monday morning started off with me realizing that my sunglasses were nowhere to be found in our entire apartment. Yes the sunglasses that I had only bought less than a week ago in Orivto. I still have faith that these bomb wonderful sunglasses will be found somewhere in this city, because one they are cute, and two I can not claim my tax rebate without them.
(I mean look how cute those are)
A good portion of the rest of the week was spent stressing about either the roommate situation in Rome, or the my three IS projects, but do not worry I made it, and with a small amount a tears. The plus side is about all this homework is I no longer have to lie on my resume when I say I am proficient in Excel. SO YAY FOR IS. I am sad to see my time go with IS go, as I thoroughly enjoyed my daily naps (jk I only fell asleep like twice). But really IS forever and excel forever.
Back to the strange Italian men. My houses water heater or pump broke I am not really sure, but it ended with water on the floor. So the next day I was greeted with strange Italian men that yelled at me, and I have no idea what they said to me. Twas a joy, and yet another reason for our landlord to love us.
Also since our blog needs some pics I'll throw in these two rad pics I took this week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment