Sunday, August 20, 2017

Can this title post be as long as we want? Or is there a character limit that will stop after the letters reach the end of the box or will it go on until I end it. It is starting move past the box and I am starting to realize that this will be a bigger issue to try and end this so it does not look like I quit early. However, by this point I am going on brownie points and pray that no one will read this far. I am putting more effort into this title than the whole blog post. If you make it this far, I applaud you and wish you the very best. Maybe I will make the title longer than the post itself. That would be pretty funny right? Or maybe it will get points deducted for being too silly or something like that. Whatever the case, I think that this has gone pretty well and am quiet content with the length of this title. I am debating whether I should do this for every blog. There will only be two to three other blogs to write, but my main concern is finding some other talking points to kill time. I do not think I can keep talking about nothing but trying to kill time. But I guess I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I want to thank those of you who have read this far into the title alone. I am ending this for real now. After 250 plus words, I think my job is done. Maybe I will make it longer, maybe I will make it shorter. Depends on how the grade is affected by this title length. Thank you for reading and enjoy the blog

I am really excited for this trip. I have always wanted to go to Italy but never really had a chance to go. I never imagined that I would be here and thought that it would be just a pipe dream. The fact that I was coming here did not really hit until I was on the plane miles above the surface. Even a week into the program, I am still amazed with everything about this country.


The room I was assigned has a million dollar view right in front of my bed and it is a view that I will never get over. At one point during the week, I was able to see Venus from the morning sky, just before the sun rose from the mountain range in the distance. The food here is excellent as well. Having dinner Monday through Thursday is more than enough to try and be cost efficient, but the food is so good, I want to just buy food and try it.


The excursions are also a huge benefit. We went to Orvieto on the 19th and it was fantastic. We saw the cathedral pictured above and a cave system that runs under the city. I cannot wait until the Rome trip and the free days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment