The most important thing that happen this week is that Conad stock color protective shampoo. I have been needing this for two weeks, and I am thriving now that I have it. The only problem is they did not think to stock the color protective conditioner. I was so happy I sent my this quality selfie to my mother!!!
This week has been filled with lots of school work, but also lots of fun. Monday thru Thursday I was mainly concerned with my IS work and the BUSA test, but I did make time to see some of the work that the town was putting in for the festive this weekend.
On Tuesday night after I could not read another page of our BUSA textbook me and some of the other girls went out to explore. We ended up in the Piazza, and saw a good bit of the contrada's practicing for the barrel race on Sunday (which conveniently forgot to take pictures of).
I did spend one of my breaks between classes this week though sitting at the Piazza on the steps of the church people watching. All the children use it as a giant play ground, and seem to get along so well. Also people were selling little toys for them to play with. It was probably one of the more relaxing moments that I have had here.
I also experienced to contra dinners this week and they were amazing. Though I do have to say I am more partial to the fried chicken dinner I had just because it was a change of pace from my daily Italian food that is getting a little repetitive. All the kids serving were so happy, and everyone really seems to be into this whole festival which I love. Being in the town makes it really easy to feed off of their energy.


No comments:
Post a Comment