Being in Montepulciano so far, I have been super pleased with the food and desserts and I feel as though the food has much more flavor amd authentic ingredients compared to the food that I always would eat in Georgia, which in my opinion, is not as healthy and flavorful as the food here in Italy. You can definitely tell that the cooks and chefs in most Italian restaurants take more time and have more precision when it comes to making great recipes that you will probably never find anywhere back home in Georgia. I realized that quality and flavor take time, but from my experiences so far with Italian food, it is definitely worth the wait and money. It is no accident that Italian cooking is so popular, for this is a cuisine rich in flavor and depth. A very little known fact is that Italian cookery is nothing like what we in America think it is. Authentic Italian cooking is very different than what we eat in America, in fact, it is better. Italy has nearly 20 different regions, all of which have their own style of food. Food is a great tradition in Italy, and this is usually paired with a love of wine. Wine is not looked at in the same light in Italy as it is in America. In Italy, wine is the typical drink to have paired with a fine Italian meal. I have a great love for Italian food. I would say that my favorite Italian entrée is lasagna. Lasagna has a lot of cheese and meat. it has about six or more layers of cheese, meat, and sauce. Lasagna is always steaming hot and great to the taste.
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
The Food
Being in Montepulciano so far, I have been super pleased with the food and desserts and I feel as though the food has much more flavor amd authentic ingredients compared to the food that I always would eat in Georgia, which in my opinion, is not as healthy and flavorful as the food here in Italy. You can definitely tell that the cooks and chefs in most Italian restaurants take more time and have more precision when it comes to making great recipes that you will probably never find anywhere back home in Georgia. I realized that quality and flavor take time, but from my experiences so far with Italian food, it is definitely worth the wait and money. It is no accident that Italian cooking is so popular, for this is a cuisine rich in flavor and depth. A very little known fact is that Italian cookery is nothing like what we in America think it is. Authentic Italian cooking is very different than what we eat in America, in fact, it is better. Italy has nearly 20 different regions, all of which have their own style of food. Food is a great tradition in Italy, and this is usually paired with a love of wine. Wine is not looked at in the same light in Italy as it is in America. In Italy, wine is the typical drink to have paired with a fine Italian meal. I have a great love for Italian food. I would say that my favorite Italian entrée is lasagna. Lasagna has a lot of cheese and meat. it has about six or more layers of cheese, meat, and sauce. Lasagna is always steaming hot and great to the taste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment